You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

APPLE AP or IPHONE Problem?

Since I have paid Apple for NY Times AP up to 9-1-2023 on my new 14 Pro Max Apple Phone, I am having the problem that my IPHONE will not let me play wordle this week unless I pay APPLE $39.99/year to "Subscribe for Unlimited Play". I called NY Times at 1-800-698-4637 and they said since I bought AP from APPLE, I am not on their records. Is the problem my phone or is the AP that APPLE sold me limited in what NY Times services available from APPLE STORE? I tried to get APPLE STORE SALES to refund cost of what time is left on my NY Times so I could buy it dIrectly from NY TIMES subscription department. APPLE STORE refused. What should be my next move to resolve issue?

iPhone 11, 16

Posted on May 19, 2023 12:03 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on May 20, 2023 12:58 AM

There isn't a next move, you have Apple's answer. No one here can help you go around Apple's answer.

M1 Mac mini, macOS 13.4;  Watch, series 7 GPS/cellular, watchOS 9.5; iPad Pro 2nd Gen, iPadOS 16.5; iPhone 12 Pro, iOS 16.5; TV 4th Gen, tvOS 16.5; HomePods, audioOS 16.5 and Airport Express w/ Airplay 2

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

May 20, 2023 12:58 AM in response to ione225

There isn't a next move, you have Apple's answer. No one here can help you go around Apple's answer.

M1 Mac mini, macOS 13.4;  Watch, series 7 GPS/cellular, watchOS 9.5; iPad Pro 2nd Gen, iPadOS 16.5; iPhone 12 Pro, iOS 16.5; TV 4th Gen, tvOS 16.5; HomePods, audioOS 16.5 and Airport Express w/ Airplay 2

APPLE AP or IPHONE Problem?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.