You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

NBA subscription status keeps 'pending'?

Hi, in light of the NBA Play Offs I've just purchased a 'League Pass Annual' upgrade via the iPhone in my NBA subscriptions menu, after cancelling my 'Clippers Team Annual' subscription (via same method, within the iPhone subscriptions menu).

But I can't access my League Pass as of now. Already had a Apple confirmation via email of the purchase. Within the NBA app 'Restore purchases' doesn't work btw, already tried that one.

In my overview of Apple subscriptions the status on my phone says it is pending, however from the desktop browser looking into my Apple account it clearly shows it is not pending anymore, plus it says there is no invoice too, but it does have a Apple purchase code (MVQX…)

I also tried looking into the 'Subscriptions & Purchases' support on the Apple site, but I get stuck in a very annoying service support loop (from The Netherlands there is no messages of phone support it seems). There seems to be no support line for my issue at all.

Where do I go for help to resolve my issue? @Apple

Posted on May 18, 2022 6:35 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on May 19, 2022 7:55 AM

Hello maikel208,

Thanks for participating in the Apple Support Communities, and we appreciate you providing the details of what you're experiencing.

If you're seeing a discrepancy between your iPhone and desktop browser for the status of the subscription, let's confirm that the same Apple ID is signed in on your iPhone for purchases that you view on the desktop browser. To check your Apple ID on your iPhone, you'd want to go to Settings > [Tap your Name] > Media & Purchases then check out the Apple ID listed at the top of this page. To confirm the same steps taken on your iPhone to view your purchase history, check out this resource as well: View your purchase history for the App Store, iTunes Store, and other Apple media services - Apple Support

If you're seeing that the Apple ID is the same as what you sign in on the desktop browser, confirm that you're up-to-date with the latest iOS version on your iPhone to make sure that's not preventing this from displaying correctly. In addition, you may need to check the account signed in on the NBA app to make sure the subscription is registering to the correct login. If all of that checks out, Contact Apple Support so they can check into this with you in detail.

We hope that's able to help.

Have a great day!

Similar questions

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

May 19, 2022 7:55 AM in response to maikel208

Hello maikel208,

Thanks for participating in the Apple Support Communities, and we appreciate you providing the details of what you're experiencing.

If you're seeing a discrepancy between your iPhone and desktop browser for the status of the subscription, let's confirm that the same Apple ID is signed in on your iPhone for purchases that you view on the desktop browser. To check your Apple ID on your iPhone, you'd want to go to Settings > [Tap your Name] > Media & Purchases then check out the Apple ID listed at the top of this page. To confirm the same steps taken on your iPhone to view your purchase history, check out this resource as well: View your purchase history for the App Store, iTunes Store, and other Apple media services - Apple Support

If you're seeing that the Apple ID is the same as what you sign in on the desktop browser, confirm that you're up-to-date with the latest iOS version on your iPhone to make sure that's not preventing this from displaying correctly. In addition, you may need to check the account signed in on the NBA app to make sure the subscription is registering to the correct login. If all of that checks out, Contact Apple Support so they can check into this with you in detail.

We hope that's able to help.

Have a great day!

NBA subscription status keeps 'pending'?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.