You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Calendar synced to my parent's iPhone

I have been trying to figure out how to separate my calendar app from my mother's, but nothing is working. Anytime I input an event into the app, it switches to appear as if she wrote it and simply invited me. I see all her events and every single edit she makes (not just the things she 'invites' me to). It's been years and been fine synced but I'd love to have separate calendar accounts now. But checking my icloud account, I dont see her name listed anywhere so I don't think it's a matter of us sharing an account as much as mine being confused as hers. But ALL my other icloud systems (photos, contacts, etc) are mine independently. Its just calendars that for some reason wont separate. (I've also tried deleting the app, re

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone 7, iOS 15

Posted on Apr 28, 2023 3:58 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Apr 28, 2023 7:32 PM

On Both iPhones, open Settings ➡️ Apple ID (Your Name at Top): Check that the Apple ID that appears at the top of the Settings app are different on both of the iPhones.

Axel F.

1 reply

Calendar synced to my parent's iPhone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.