You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

When I try to transfer my Apple Cash to the new Savings Account, it doesn't work.

I did not see the option to transfer my Apple Cash when i set up the Savings Account. Then, trying both ways - adding to Savings doesn't give the option to use Apple Cash - and in Apple Cash transfer doesn't give the option to move to Savings.

iPhone 14 Pro

Posted on Apr 17, 2023 11:45 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Apr 17, 2023 11:37 PM

Identity verification for Apple Card or Apple Cash - Apple Support

You will have to verify your identity in Apple Cash. After that you should be able to transfer funds from Apple Cash to your new savings account. jnz

2 replies

Apr 18, 2023 5:38 AM in response to jenzieDK

Thanks so much for this suggestion jnz. I’ve been using Apple Pay for years and never before confronted this “Verify your Identity” perhaps an extra step for Apple Cash that’s an instant pay with no recourse. Anyway, after completing this verification, I went back to the Savings app, and now when I click Add Money, one of the sources is my Apple Cash.

When I try to transfer my Apple Cash to the new Savings Account, it doesn't work.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.