You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I set up an Apple Savings but there's not "transfer funds" showing up only, add cash. So how do I get my "apple cash" into my new savings account?

I set up an Apple Savings Account. I have "apple cash" but I can't see how to transfer my "apple cash" into the savings account. When setting up it only had a "add cash" not a "transfer funds" ability

Posted on Jul 16, 2023 9:39 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jul 16, 2023 9:49 AM

Path to change Daily Cash option: iphone > Wallet app > Apple Card > More button (3 dots in upper right corner of screen) > Daily Cash > change option to send to Apple Savings account.

Path to add Apple Cash funds to Apple Savings account: iPhone > Wallet app > Apple Card > Savings Account > Add Money > enter amount > Add (upper right corner of screen) > Apple Pay account will show if there is sufficient funds > tap Apple Cash > double Click to initiate transfer.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jul 16, 2023 9:49 AM in response to roxcheyenne

Path to change Daily Cash option: iphone > Wallet app > Apple Card > More button (3 dots in upper right corner of screen) > Daily Cash > change option to send to Apple Savings account.

Path to add Apple Cash funds to Apple Savings account: iPhone > Wallet app > Apple Card > Savings Account > Add Money > enter amount > Add (upper right corner of screen) > Apple Pay account will show if there is sufficient funds > tap Apple Cash > double Click to initiate transfer.

I set up an Apple Savings but there's not "transfer funds" showing up only, add cash. So how do I get my "apple cash" into my new savings account?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.