You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My Snapchat disable

Hello I was unable to use Snapchat on my iPhone due to permanently disabled login issues please fix this issue as soon as possible thanks….

iPhone 13 Pro Max, iOS 16

Posted on Apr 8, 2023 5:05 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Apr 8, 2023 5:16 PM

lateef148 Said:

"My Snapchat disable: Hello I was unable to use Snapchat on my iPhone due to permanently disabled login issues please fix this issue as soon as possible thanks…."

-------

Troubleshooting Disabled Snapchat Account:

Contact Snapchat

You should contact Snapchat, requesting that they get back to you, Let them know that you want to modify the phone number associated to your account to what it should be.  Important: Do mot provide them with your phone number, or any other unnecessary info.  Use this Link: Contact Snapchat - Snapchat

3 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Apr 8, 2023 5:16 PM in response to lateef148

lateef148 Said:

"My Snapchat disable: Hello I was unable to use Snapchat on my iPhone due to permanently disabled login issues please fix this issue as soon as possible thanks…."

-------

Troubleshooting Disabled Snapchat Account:

Contact Snapchat

You should contact Snapchat, requesting that they get back to you, Let them know that you want to modify the phone number associated to your account to what it should be.  Important: Do mot provide them with your phone number, or any other unnecessary info.  Use this Link: Contact Snapchat - Snapchat

Apr 8, 2023 5:29 PM in response to lateef148

lateef148 wrote:

Hello I was unable to use Snapchat on my iPhone due to permanently disabled login issues please fix this issue as soon as possible thanks….

Your problem is with Snapchat, not with Apple. Snapchat is very strict about enforcing its Terms of Use. This link explains their procedures and enforcement strategy→My Snapchat Account is Locked.

But basically, When Snapchat bans a user they also ban the device that was used to access Snapchat. If it wasn’t a permanent ban your account will be usable after the duration of the ban. Otherwise you will never be able to use Snapchat again from the device that was banned, and if you try to access it with the same account or information that can be associated with that account (such as name or phone number) from another device, that device will be banned also.

My Snapchat disable

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.