You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

air pods stopped fully charging and when I reset them they won't connect to anything bluetooth

Air Pods stopped fully charging and when reset they stopped connecting to anything or appearing for pairing.

AirPods (2nd generation)

Posted on Apr 5, 2023 4:03 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Apr 5, 2023 4:48 AM

I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing issues with your AirPods. Here are some steps that you may resolve the issue:

1. Clean your AirPods: Check the charging contacts on your AirPods and make sure they are clean. You can use a dry, lint-free cloth to clean them.
  2. Check your charging case: Make sure that the charging case is fully charged and that the AirPods are properly seated in the charging case.
  3. Reset your AirPods: To reset your AirPods, place them in the charging case and press and hold the button on the back of the case until the LED light flashes amber. Release the button and then reconnect your AirPods.
  4. Forget and reconnect your AirPods: Go to Settings > Bluetooth and tap the "i" icon next to your AirPods. Tap "Forget This Device" and then reconnect your AirPods by placing them in the charging case and opening the lid.

If none of these steps resolve the issue, you may need to Contact – Official Apple Support (IN)or take your AirPods to an Apple Store for further assistance.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Apr 5, 2023 4:48 AM in response to betsy44

I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing issues with your AirPods. Here are some steps that you may resolve the issue:

1. Clean your AirPods: Check the charging contacts on your AirPods and make sure they are clean. You can use a dry, lint-free cloth to clean them.
  2. Check your charging case: Make sure that the charging case is fully charged and that the AirPods are properly seated in the charging case.
  3. Reset your AirPods: To reset your AirPods, place them in the charging case and press and hold the button on the back of the case until the LED light flashes amber. Release the button and then reconnect your AirPods.
  4. Forget and reconnect your AirPods: Go to Settings > Bluetooth and tap the "i" icon next to your AirPods. Tap "Forget This Device" and then reconnect your AirPods by placing them in the charging case and opening the lid.

If none of these steps resolve the issue, you may need to Contact – Official Apple Support (IN)or take your AirPods to an Apple Store for further assistance.

air pods stopped fully charging and when I reset them they won't connect to anything bluetooth

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.