You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Poor battery life on IOS 16.3.1

Why is the battery life so so so bad after IOS 16.3.1 .My old samsung s10 lasts 2 hours more than my almost new iPhone 13 pro. It has 99 percent battery health and is lasting me like 3-4 hours after using things like no background refresh, no haptic feedback, dark mode etc. i might as well use my old phone than this overpriced piece of junk

Posted on Mar 1, 2023 5:38 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Mar 4, 2023 6:29 AM

I had my iPad 2021 finally would not charge. Was problem with c charging within 6 months. Thought it was cord not Apple. But after new update it completely quit. Battery only lasted three hrs or so. Charged quickly. Now after trading it in I am almost 95 percent there was defected batteries or the charging plug. Never dropped it. Had a Zugu cover. Just about the best for that product. But new iPad 11 inch is unbelievable. I am on the second day without charging. I think they had bad components during COVID. First time having battery problems. But my daughter who gets the fancy iPhone pros are is constantly having problems. And I checked the background app refresh. Even turned it off.

7 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Mar 4, 2023 6:29 AM in response to guransh01

I had my iPad 2021 finally would not charge. Was problem with c charging within 6 months. Thought it was cord not Apple. But after new update it completely quit. Battery only lasted three hrs or so. Charged quickly. Now after trading it in I am almost 95 percent there was defected batteries or the charging plug. Never dropped it. Had a Zugu cover. Just about the best for that product. But new iPad 11 inch is unbelievable. I am on the second day without charging. I think they had bad components during COVID. First time having battery problems. But my daughter who gets the fancy iPhone pros are is constantly having problems. And I checked the background app refresh. Even turned it off.

Poor battery life on IOS 16.3.1

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.