You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Music won't actually shuffle/play library.

Starting a few months ago, when using Apple Music in the browser I've noticed that even though I have a large library of songs, even when it's on shuffle it will only play songs beginning with "a". It's like it can only find the songs that it can see currently on the screen and nothing that requires scrolling down through the list. I've tried both Chrome and Edge with the same result. The attached screen shot is next playing on my entire collection with shuffle selected.

Posted on Jan 23, 2023 5:46 AM

1 reply

Jan 24, 2023 7:10 PM in response to Jaygusty

Thanks for posting in the Apple Support Communities Jaygusty,

With Apple Music on the web, you should be able to do the following:

Access and play music from your music library.
• Browse and play music from the Apple Music catalog.
Get your Replay Mix to see the top artists, albums, and songs that you've listened to so far this year.

Listen to Apple Music on the web and in apps

If Apple Music on the web isn't working like it should, try using it from another computer. If the issue persists, contact Apple Support.

Cheers!

Apple Music won't actually shuffle/play library.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.