You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My PC has suddenly started popping up with reminders from the calendar on my iphone. How do I stop it?

My PC has suddenly started popping up with reminders from the calendar on my iphone. How do I stop it?

iPhone 13 Pro Max, iOS 16

Posted on Dec 10, 2022 4:13 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Dec 10, 2022 6:28 AM

Suesax wrote:

the calendar on my iPhone.

iPhone Calendar? Apple Calendar? There is no such thing.

Please check which is your Default email Account for the Calendar on your device? Settings > Calendar > Default Calendar

All the devices sync with an email client server which hosts your calendar. If you have a Calendar on iCloud that will not sync with Google Calendar. Settings > Calendar > Default Calendar [Choose what you want]. What you add (Event) on iPhone Calendar is synced with default calendar unless you have chosen a specific calendar at the time of event creation.

To which email account are the calendar events synced with your iPhone? This is not clear in your post

See the iPhone and Mac Calendar Pics below

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Dec 10, 2022 6:28 AM in response to Suesax

Suesax wrote:

the calendar on my iPhone.

iPhone Calendar? Apple Calendar? There is no such thing.

Please check which is your Default email Account for the Calendar on your device? Settings > Calendar > Default Calendar

All the devices sync with an email client server which hosts your calendar. If you have a Calendar on iCloud that will not sync with Google Calendar. Settings > Calendar > Default Calendar [Choose what you want]. What you add (Event) on iPhone Calendar is synced with default calendar unless you have chosen a specific calendar at the time of event creation.

To which email account are the calendar events synced with your iPhone? This is not clear in your post

See the iPhone and Mac Calendar Pics below

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.