You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Find Devices on Apple Watch doesn't show AirTag or Wallet

I recently got a new AirTag and Apple Wallet. On my iPhone I can see both of them in the Find My app. But on my Apple Watch Ultra in the Find Devices app they do not show up. All of my other devices show on the watch but not the AirTag or Wallet.

Apple Watch Ultra, watchOS 9

Posted on Nov 28, 2022 5:41 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Nov 29, 2022 6:21 PM

Hi Scott Raymond,

The page Locate an AirTag or other item in Find Items outline the specific steps to locate an AirTag or other items using Find My on your Apple Watch. Please note that rather than "Find Devices" you should use the "Find Items" option.

If those steps are not allowing you to track the items in question, use Apple Support to work with AppleCare directly to investigate further.

Regards.

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Nov 29, 2022 6:21 PM in response to Scott Raymond

Hi Scott Raymond,

The page Locate an AirTag or other item in Find Items outline the specific steps to locate an AirTag or other items using Find My on your Apple Watch. Please note that rather than "Find Devices" you should use the "Find Items" option.

If those steps are not allowing you to track the items in question, use Apple Support to work with AppleCare directly to investigate further.

Regards.

Nov 30, 2022 5:52 AM in response to Bill_T1

Thank you! I did not realize there was a separate app on the watch for this. My AirTag shows up in the Find Items app. My iPhone, iPad, MacBook Pro, AirPods, and Watch show up in the Find Devices app.

However, the Apple Wallet does not show up in either. But I can see the wallet in the FindMy app on my iPhone. How do I get the wallet to show up on the watch?

Find Devices on Apple Watch doesn't show AirTag or Wallet

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.