You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can't reinstall Magic System of Systems Architect Software on OS Ventura

My university class has academic licenses for Catia Magic System of Systems Architect. I installed a legal copy of v2021.x on my MacBook Pro and everything was fine until I installed the new OS Ventura 13. When I tried to open the app, it said it couldn't open, so I deleted the app from the Application directory, downloaded the Mac version, and then moved it from the Downloads directory to the Application directory. When I click the .dmg file I get the error message "Invalid installation of Magic SoS Architecture has been detected: Resource info: ID=UPDMPlugin; LICENSED_ID=UPDM 2|UAF. Please reinstall the application! HELP!!!

MacBook Air 11″, macOS 10.15

Posted on Nov 15, 2022 6:56 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Nov 16, 2022 10:07 PM

You don’t move a disk image to Applications. You would normally just open it where it is in Downloads. Then, if it is an application in the disk image, you move that into Applications.

If there is an installer in the disk image, you would run it to install the software.

Does the error happen when you mount the disk image or when you try to run the app in the disk image?

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Nov 16, 2022 10:07 PM in response to LiebFrei

You don’t move a disk image to Applications. You would normally just open it where it is in Downloads. Then, if it is an application in the disk image, you move that into Applications.

If there is an installer in the disk image, you would run it to install the software.

Does the error happen when you mount the disk image or when you try to run the app in the disk image?

Can't reinstall Magic System of Systems Architect Software on OS Ventura

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.