You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

wifi calling

how to search or make wi fi calling when it isnot in my mobile settings

iPhone 11, iOS 16

Posted on Oct 27, 2022 9:21 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Oct 27, 2022 9:38 PM

Wi-Fi Calling is a feature that is provided and managed by your carrier. If your carreir does not provide Wi-Fi Calling then it will not appear in Settings. Contact your carreir and inquire about Wi-Fi Calling.

Axel F.

3 replies

Nov 4, 2022 10:51 PM in response to Axel Foley

I contacted them and asked them, and they answered me that Eiffel has a lot of restrictions in our country, so they don't give us the command to use the wifi calling function yet.

To a certain extent, I also agree that we have too many restrictions from you in Georgia. I know, I see that they use your devices in Georgia as well. It's been 21st century, believe me. You haven't been able to fix that issue in Georgia for so long? When I see the official Eiffel stores, why do you even have a store of your official representatives??!!

wifi calling

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.