You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I want to update my whatsapp version and don’t know how

How can I update my whatsapp

iPhone 6s, iOS 11

Posted on Sep 26, 2022 4:18 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Sep 26, 2022 4:35 PM

You normally open the App Store app ➡️ Tap on your Apple ID icon (Top Right) ➡️ Touch & Pull down from the middle of the screen: Once you do this, then all available updates will be listed and you can then choose to Update All. If the WhatsApp app update is available then it will be listed there.

Can you also double check and let us know which iPhone do you have and which iOS version is running on it?

Axel F.

5 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Sep 26, 2022 4:35 PM in response to lamies6517

You normally open the App Store app ➡️ Tap on your Apple ID icon (Top Right) ➡️ Touch & Pull down from the middle of the screen: Once you do this, then all available updates will be listed and you can then choose to Update All. If the WhatsApp app update is available then it will be listed there.

Can you also double check and let us know which iPhone do you have and which iOS version is running on it?

Axel F.

I want to update my whatsapp version and don’t know how

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.