You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPad trade in value

I bought a new ipadPro, cover and pen for $1500+ at an Apple Store and was told that the trade in value of my old iPad Pro was $150. I needed to transfer an ID app from the old pad to the new one, but was told that I could do the trade in within 2 weeks. So I returned after 10 days, but was told that now the worth of the old iPad was $105 which is all I got. I was not told that there might be fluctuations in the value when I first had the iPad appreciated and it doesn’t feel fair that somehow the worth went down 30% within the two weeks I was informed I had to do the trade in. The people in the store were sympathetic to my ’ frustration’, but that doesn’t adequately describe how I feel about this

iPad Pro 12.9-inch Wi-Fi

Posted on Sep 9, 2022 9:55 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Sep 9, 2022 10:02 AM

Here are the trade in values: https://www.apple.com/shop/trade-in?afid=p238%7CsbE3z9XGF-dc_mtid_1870765e38482_pcrid_607196296681_pgrid_49394210830_pntwk_g_pchan__pexid__&cid=aos-us-kwgo-ipad--slid---product-

If you are not happy please contact Apple. We users have no insight or control over Apple policies.

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

iPad trade in value

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.