You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

📢 Newsroom Update

Apple celebrates 10 years of Apple Pay. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Wallet on my iPhone 13 only has the choice of; "Debit or Credit Card" or "Transit Card". I can't seem to add Loyalty cards. How do I do that?

Wallet on my iPhone 13 only has the choice of; "Debit or Credit Card" or "Transit Card". I can't seem to add Loyalty cards. How do I do that?

iPhone 13, iOS 15

Posted on Aug 27, 2022 3:05 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Aug 27, 2022 3:16 PM

See the following from Add and use passes in Wallet on iPhone - Apple Support

Add a pass

You may be asked to add a pass within an app after you perform an action such as purchasing a ticket. Or, you can tap Add to Apple Wallet when you see it from the following:

• Wallet-enabled apps
  • Mail or Messages
  • Web browser such as Safari
  • AirDrop sharing
  • Wallet notification after you use Apple Pay at a supported merchant
  • QR code or barcode
  • To scan the code, open the Camera app , then position iPhone so that the code appears on the screen.

Also see the following for other types of cards: Keep cards and passes in Wallet on iPhone - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Aug 27, 2022 3:16 PM in response to Jambsi

See the following from Add and use passes in Wallet on iPhone - Apple Support

Add a pass

You may be asked to add a pass within an app after you perform an action such as purchasing a ticket. Or, you can tap Add to Apple Wallet when you see it from the following:

• Wallet-enabled apps
  • Mail or Messages
  • Web browser such as Safari
  • AirDrop sharing
  • Wallet notification after you use Apple Pay at a supported merchant
  • QR code or barcode
  • To scan the code, open the Camera app , then position iPhone so that the code appears on the screen.

Also see the following for other types of cards: Keep cards and passes in Wallet on iPhone - Apple Support

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.