You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

voice memos not syncing to windows

Hello. I recorded a bunch of songs using Voice Memos on my iPhone 11 pro. I'm trying to sync to my Windows 11 Pro Laptop. I connect my iPhone to my laptop via USB. In iTunes, I click on the device icon, click on the Music link in the left rail. I have the "Include Voice Memos" box CHECKED. I click the [Sync] button. But the voice memos don't appear to sync.

I've searched my entire PC for anything with a DateModified of this week just in case the memos did not get synced to my Music folder. I did not find the voice memos.

I have powered down and restarted my iPhone.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Scott

iPhone 11 Pro

Posted on Aug 12, 2022 7:57 AM

Similar questions

3 replies

Aug 14, 2022 9:41 AM in response to scham53

scham53,

To double-check, do you see anything if you search in iTunes for "voice memo?"

You may want to check into other sharing options if not. You should be able to send them by email using the steps below as one possibility: Share a recording in Voice Memos on iPhone - Apple Support

"Share a recording

1. In your Voice Memos list, tap a saved recording, then tap the More Actions button.
  2. Tap Share, choose a sharing option, select or enter a recipient, then tap Done or the Send button.

Share more than one recording

1. Tap Edit above the list of recordings, then select the recordings you want to share.
  2. Tap the Share button, choose a sharing option, select or enter a recipient, then tap Done or the Send button."

Let us know if that helps, and have a good day.

Aug 13, 2022 8:14 PM in response to Sheree_P

Hello Sheree,

Thank you for replying. The link you sent refers to syncing voice memos from an iPhone TO ANOTHER APPLE DEVICE. I'm trying to sync to a Windows laptop. So, unfortunately, that article wasn't helpful.

I'm having trouble syncing voice memos to my windows laptop. I sync music all the time, but that is 99.9% or 100% going FROM the laptop TO the iPhone. The problem I'm having is a) with Voice Memos, and b) going FROM the iPhone TO the laptop.

Regards,

Scott

voice memos not syncing to windows

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.