You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

alarms not ringing/vibrating on apple watch

I have an Apple Watch 4 running 8.6 and an iphone 11 pro running 15.5. Since the last watch update, I cannot get alarms I set on my phone to ring to my watch at all, much less vibrate as was my previous setup. I've restarted both phone and watch multiple times and even wiped both and set them up new and repaired them with no change. It's set to push alerts from the iphone, bluetooth is on, I've turned off silent mode, turned off any sleep alarms/sleep tracking...I'm at my wit's end. I've normally used my watch and the vibrations from the alarms to wake up in the morning as it's gentle and not reliant on me hearing my alarm (I don't like to be scared awake, it sets a horrid precedent for the day). Any ideas? I'm very frustrated as nothing has worked and there seem to be no 3rd party apps to fix it.

Apple Watch Series 4

Posted on Jul 19, 2022 7:14 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jul 19, 2022 9:22 PM

See this page for more adjustments: Change the audio and notification settings on your Apple Watch - Apple Support

If nothing else fixes it, you’ll need to  contact Apple Support

Similar questions

1 reply

alarms not ringing/vibrating on apple watch

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.