You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone locked

My iPhone was reset and then when I use my previous apple to get access back with the phone, it display that the ID can’t be used to unlock the phone. How could you please help me.

[Email Edited by Moderator]

iPhone 7 Plus

Posted on Jun 30, 2022 4:05 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jun 30, 2022 4:29 PM

Activation lock can ONLY be released by the owner of the AppleID who last activated the phone and who then didn’t prepare the phone for transfer.

See this article:

How to remove Activation Lock - Apple Support

If needed, you can submit an online support request via the link near the bottom of the article.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jun 30, 2022 4:29 PM in response to ulysse145

Activation lock can ONLY be released by the owner of the AppleID who last activated the phone and who then didn’t prepare the phone for transfer.

See this article:

How to remove Activation Lock - Apple Support

If needed, you can submit an online support request via the link near the bottom of the article.

iPhone locked

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.