You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to copy photos from apple watch unpaired with phone

I have lost over 2 years of photos from my phone because of a software failure. My fault for not backing it up, lesson learned. However, I still have many photos on my apple watch. How do I save / transfer those out prior to pairing it back to my phone?

Apple Watch, watchOS 4

Posted on Apr 26, 2022 7:59 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Apr 26, 2022 10:50 AM

In that case your only option would be to take a photo of each picture with your phone,then cut and crop the pictures,I can't think of any other way.

Have you not got any backups in icloud that might have your photos in them,if you did you could repair the watch to the phone and set it up as new then unpair the watch and re-pair but this time restore the watch with the old backup to your phone

4 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Apr 26, 2022 10:50 AM in response to hhines22

In that case your only option would be to take a photo of each picture with your phone,then cut and crop the pictures,I can't think of any other way.

Have you not got any backups in icloud that might have your photos in them,if you did you could repair the watch to the phone and set it up as new then unpair the watch and re-pair but this time restore the watch with the old backup to your phone

How to copy photos from apple watch unpaired with phone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.