You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple music subscription was lost because of a change in credit card and now it won't accept my new credit card and my entire apple music is wiped

I have had an apple music subscription for about 5 years now. I lost my credit card which my account was linked to as the monthly payment option. I then removed that payment method and tried to add my new credit card payment, but itunes will not accept it. I have been trying to add it as a new payment method for a few weeks now, and I even added my new credit card to my apple wallet in hopes that would work. I guess since my subscription was not renewed, my entire apple music account has been cleared and it wants me to subscribe to a new account. Has anyone had this issue? Is it possible to get my apple music back or do I have to start over from zero? Any advice would help, thank you!

iPhone 12 Pro, iOS 15

Posted on Apr 3, 2022 2:43 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Apr 3, 2022 4:32 PM

Get in touch with Apple using the Get Support link top right on this page. Also, a lapsed subscription means starting from zero.

1 reply

Apple music subscription was lost because of a change in credit card and now it won't accept my new credit card and my entire apple music is wiped

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.