You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Focus not working on weekends?

Why is focus schedule not working on weekend?

Posted on Mar 26, 2022 5:27 AM

6 replies

Mar 27, 2022 9:10 AM in response to Maryleyden

Hello, Maryleyden.

Let's start by taking a look at this article: Turn a Focus on or off on iPhone. In particular, check the section titled Schedule a Focus to turn on automatically. It explains: "To have this Focus turn on automatically based on cues like your location, app usage, and more, tap Smart Activation, turn on Smart Activation, then tap at the top left.

Note: When you set up a Sleep Focus, it follows the sleep schedule you set in the Health app. To add or edit a sleep schedule, tap Open Sleep in Health. See Add or change sleep schedules in Health on iPhone. You can also change your next bedtime and wake-up time. See Set an alarm on iPhone."

Let us know if we can help with anything else at all or if this doesn't settle your issue. Thanks and have a fabulous day!

Mar 28, 2022 12:07 PM in response to nick_h2

i have set up do not disturb for the 10:00pm-9:00am for the weekend but it doesn’t work on Saturday. I’ve spoken with a representative and we have figured out that the focus app does not recognize Saturday as the weekend because I’m starting it on Friday at 10pm. Now today the Monday morning didn’t work I’m thinking the same. I start it at 10 pm (actually weekend) on Sunday

Focus not working on weekends?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.