You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Focus Schedule

I have a focus time set up for Monday-Friday from 7:45 to 2:30 each day. I recently just switched from android to apple, and I haven’t experienced the schedule on one of the selected days yet. Today, it activated at 7:45 even though Sunday is not a day selected to focus. I am also having a similar issue with sleep focus, I selected Saturday and Sunday for 10:30 PM and it activated at 9:30, the time I had set for Monday to Friday schedule. Is there something wrong or did I program it incorrectly?

iPhone 11 Pro Max, iOS 16

Posted on Sep 3, 2023 5:47 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Sep 3, 2023 6:08 PM

yall if you have this problem:

double check your settings; see if you have a mistook time or location.

Adjust the days; this will only be valid for overnight schedules. For example, I had my weekly me schedule to Friday and Saturday, and it didn’t work properly. Adjust the days accordingly.

2 replies

Focus Schedule

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.