You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Watch Screen

I went swimming and started the swim workout on my watch. After a few hundred meters I was done and tried to stop my workout but my watch wouldn’t let me. I lost touch functions and the watch died. It wouldn’t charge until the next day and seemed to be back to working properly but 4 hours later the screen went black and has not returned since. I touch ability and the sounds, notifications are coming through. I just can’t see anything on my watch. I have turned the brightness to the highest level through the app on my phone and still nothing. Can anyone help Otis my watch face burned out?

Apple Watch Series 6

Posted on Mar 18, 2022 8:15 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Mar 18, 2022 11:23 AM

Water resistance isn't a permanent condition and may diminish over time. Apple Watch can't be rechecked or resealed for water resistance. For more info, see:

About Apple Watch water resistance - Apple Support

For repair & service:

watch Repair - Official Apple Support

watch Service Pricing - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Mar 18, 2022 11:23 AM in response to AppleWatch_screennotvisible

Water resistance isn't a permanent condition and may diminish over time. Apple Watch can't be rechecked or resealed for water resistance. For more info, see:

About Apple Watch water resistance - Apple Support

For repair & service:

watch Repair - Official Apple Support

watch Service Pricing - Apple Support

Apple Watch Screen

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.