You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

pages

Apple pages (ver 11.2) closes automatically(return to home screen) every time i type on the paper, starting this morning. It doesn’t randomly close, only when i try to type something. i can still create new blank papers, erase what i’ve written the last days, or use other functions such as uploading, printing etc. Only when i open keyboard and try typing a letter, it closes.

My ipad version is 15.2.1 , I upgraded it to the latest version last night right before i sleep and when i wake up, boom, my pages app turns like that.

Is it something i should fix by myself or is it supposed to be fixed by developer?

If i am to fix it by myself, what should i do? Can someone help me??

iPad, iPadOS 15

Posted on Jan 22, 2022 6:09 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jan 22, 2022 6:33 PM

Check Settings > General > iPad Storage and be certain your free space is never less than 10% of the iPad's total storage.

Where might the paper you're typing on be stored? If it's in iCloud, check Settings > [your Apple ID] > iCloud > Manage Storage and be certain you have sufficient space there.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jan 22, 2022 6:33 PM in response to Emily3003

Check Settings > General > iPad Storage and be certain your free space is never less than 10% of the iPad's total storage.

Where might the paper you're typing on be stored? If it's in iCloud, check Settings > [your Apple ID] > iCloud > Manage Storage and be certain you have sufficient space there.

pages

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.