You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I’ve lost so many pictures just because my iCloud doesn’t backup , is any possibility of getting them back?

How can I get photos back that Have not deleted, they just disappear ?

Posted on Nov 15, 2021 4:37 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Nov 15, 2021 4:45 PM

Photos don't generally just disappear.

1. Check iCloud.com/photos
  2. Check your Recently Deleted album
  3. Restore your photos from your backup (generally it's a good idea to have multiple backups of the most important data)
2 replies

Nov 15, 2021 4:48 PM in response to lisandra18

Do the photos show when you log into the iCloud website, and look for your photos there?

iCloud can be used for device backups. Do you have device backups using iCloud?

iCloud can also be used to sync photos. Do you have iCloud Photos enabled? (Photo sync is not a backup.)

If you look for your photos at the iCloud website and find them missing, check the deleted photos album and see if the photos are there.

I’ve lost so many pictures just because my iCloud doesn’t backup , is any possibility of getting them back?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.