You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPod Touch Not Appearing on iTunes (Windows 10)

I can't find a solution. I have an iPod Touch 7th Generation that now no longer appears on my Windows 10 iTunes. I have reinstalled iTunes. I have reset the location and privacy settings on the iPod Touch. When I plug the iPod in it asks to Trust the desktop every time (i've been using this desktop for 5 years). After I say Trust, the iPod appears in the "My PC", but never appears in iTunes. I have temporarily disabled my Norton, and no dice.

Thus my iPod appears on my desktop, but not in iTunes.

Any guidance?

Thanks,

Chris

Houston, TX

Posted on Nov 11, 2021 8:21 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Nov 12, 2021 8:09 PM

If your computer doesn't recognize your iPhone, iPad, or iPod - https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204095

Similar questions

2 replies

Nov 11, 2021 9:31 PM in response to iGreeley

i think that this is a driver issue.

When i plug in my iPod Nano. Everything looks good in Device Manager. The nano appears both in windows explorer and in iTunes.

When I plug in my iPod Touch, the Touch appears in the Device manager. But now under USB Devices there is Apple Mobile Device USB Device with a yellow triangle. This is not there with the iPod Nano.

I have tried to update that driver without effect; unable to.

iPod Touch Not Appearing on iTunes (Windows 10)

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.