You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Proximity sensor problem ?

I’ve purchased the iPhone 11 around a month ago. It was working properly when i brought , but after the ios 15.1 update I’m facing the proximi sensor problem. When I’m making a call , during the call period the screen doesn’t automatically turn on if I need to lookup for something during the call. It was intended to show up as quickly as i turn the phone down from face. Is it the software problem or the sensor is not working properly. I need a quick soliton for this problem.

Posted on Oct 27, 2021 12:58 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Oct 27, 2021 1:09 AM

Make sure that nothing (cover or screen protector) interferes with proximity sensor activity.

Should be this case, try to remove them.

If the issue persists, since your iPhone is still covered by warranty, make an appointment (*) and have your device inspected at an Apple Store or AASP (Apple Authorized Service Provider) among this list:--> Apple – Location Selector. After checking it out, they'll give you all the available options.

Regards

Giulio

(*) You can do it:

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Oct 27, 2021 1:09 AM in response to saswata272

Make sure that nothing (cover or screen protector) interferes with proximity sensor activity.

Should be this case, try to remove them.

If the issue persists, since your iPhone is still covered by warranty, make an appointment (*) and have your device inspected at an Apple Store or AASP (Apple Authorized Service Provider) among this list:--> Apple – Location Selector. After checking it out, they'll give you all the available options.

Regards

Giulio

(*) You can do it:

Proximity sensor problem ?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.