You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I remove a Co Owner on my Apple Card.

How do I remove a co owner for my Apple Card. I miss read the information and only wanted a participant but would like to remove it over all without affecting his card.

iPhone 11, iOS 14

Posted on Oct 3, 2021 10:15 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Oct 3, 2021 11:46 AM

Sorry, see the following from Remove a participant from your shared Apple Card account - Apple Support

An account co-owner can't be removed. If you don't want to be account co-owners with someone else, you need to close your shared Apple Card account and open a new Apple Card account. When a shared Apple Card account is closed, both co-owners are responsible for all outstanding balances on the account until they are paid in full.2

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Oct 3, 2021 11:46 AM in response to Gladyshdz30

Sorry, see the following from Remove a participant from your shared Apple Card account - Apple Support

An account co-owner can't be removed. If you don't want to be account co-owners with someone else, you need to close your shared Apple Card account and open a new Apple Card account. When a shared Apple Card account is closed, both co-owners are responsible for all outstanding balances on the account until they are paid in full.2

How can I remove a Co Owner on my Apple Card.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.