You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Every time I change phone and log in, my old iCloud pics weren’t there

Hi

I set up iCloud a long time ago and every time I change phone and log in, my old pic weren’t there and I seem to have lost very old pics too. How do I get these back, I am not sure if I changed a password at some point in the past and that’s why but is there a way to retrieve all my old photos from years ago and recently

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Sep 19, 2021 10:51 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Sep 19, 2021 11:00 PM

Sdyet Said:

"iCloud: Hi I set up iCloud a long time ago and every time I change phone and log in, my old pic weren’t there and I seem to have lost very old pics too. How do I get these back, I am not sure if I changed a password at some point in the past and that’s why but is there a way to retrieve all my old photos from years ago and recently"

-------

Three Things to Try:

A. Start here: If you're Missing Photos or Videos in the Photos app - Apple Support

B. Check iCloud, Directly:

Go here, and see if they reside in iCloudhttps://www.icloud.com/photos

C. Where Else to Check:

1. PC
  2. PDA
  3. eMail
  4. Mac Device
  5. Cloud Storage
  6. Android Phone
  7. USB Flash Drive
  8. External Hard drive
  9. Secure Digital Card
  10. Compact Flash Card
1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Sep 19, 2021 11:00 PM in response to Sdyet

Sdyet Said:

"iCloud: Hi I set up iCloud a long time ago and every time I change phone and log in, my old pic weren’t there and I seem to have lost very old pics too. How do I get these back, I am not sure if I changed a password at some point in the past and that’s why but is there a way to retrieve all my old photos from years ago and recently"

-------

Three Things to Try:

A. Start here: If you're Missing Photos or Videos in the Photos app - Apple Support

B. Check iCloud, Directly:

Go here, and see if they reside in iCloudhttps://www.icloud.com/photos

C. Where Else to Check:

1. PC
  2. PDA
  3. eMail
  4. Mac Device
  5. Cloud Storage
  6. Android Phone
  7. USB Flash Drive
  8. External Hard drive
  9. Secure Digital Card
  10. Compact Flash Card

Every time I change phone and log in, my old iCloud pics weren’t there

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.