You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

📢 Newsroom Update

Apple celebrates 10 years of Apple Pay. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I did a instant Apple Pay transfer into my bank account 6 hours 8 hours ago, and the money is not in my bank. What can I do about that?

I did a instant Apple Pay transfer into my bank account 6 hours 8 hours ago, and the money is not in my bank. What can I do about that?

iPhone XR, iOS 14

Posted on Aug 12, 2021 3:29 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Aug 12, 2021 3:31 PM

This is primarily a user-to-user support forum; other Apple users like you. See the following from Transfer money in Apple Cash to your bank account or debit card - Apple Support

If you don't receive an Instant Transfer after 2 hours, or you don't receive a 1 to 3 business day transfer after 3 business days, contact us.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Aug 12, 2021 3:31 PM in response to devinesco333

This is primarily a user-to-user support forum; other Apple users like you. See the following from Transfer money in Apple Cash to your bank account or debit card - Apple Support

If you don't receive an Instant Transfer after 2 hours, or you don't receive a 1 to 3 business day transfer after 3 business days, contact us.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.