You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Trying to access the UK EPP online store and I keep getting "The page you’re looking for can’t be found"

I've been trying to access the UK EPP online store and I keep getting "The page you’re looking for can’t be found." page. Is there a link I'm missing or is it just down?

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Jul 30, 2021 3:19 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Sep 14, 2021 1:32 PM

It appears that Apple switched all the EPP links from numeric values to GUID-style identifiers. Each company with an agreement in place had a unique number and now appears to have a unique GUID instead, as seen in @raym87's post.

If you call the Apple Store sales line for your country, they can check your company's eligibility and get you the latest URL for your company's portal. Unfortunately, the URL is now huge and they will have to read it off to you verbally.

For example, for US, I called the 877-377-6362 sales number to get it.

Similar questions

15 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Sep 14, 2021 1:32 PM in response to pol257

It appears that Apple switched all the EPP links from numeric values to GUID-style identifiers. Each company with an agreement in place had a unique number and now appears to have a unique GUID instead, as seen in @raym87's post.

If you call the Apple Store sales line for your country, they can check your company's eligibility and get you the latest URL for your company's portal. Unfortunately, the URL is now huge and they will have to read it off to you verbally.

For example, for US, I called the 877-377-6362 sales number to get it.

Aug 3, 2021 7:43 AM in response to pol257

My employer's internal "list of discounts" page also pointed me at this page:

http://store.apple.com/us/go/eppstore/eppnews

which vectored to:

https://www.apple.com/shop/browse/eppstore/eppnews?aid=AOS-US-CEPPNewsLink-A10000059438

which gives a toll-free number that US-based folks can call to get their EPP discount. (I'm guessing that in other countries it vectors to a different page which gives that country's toll free number.) I was able to order (and get the discount) on an Apple product that way. (An iPhone 12 case.)

Aug 11, 2021 6:44 AM in response to Simon Elberts

I just went to the Apple store chat and got the following information: Apple's developers are currently working on the epp URL worldwide. In the mean time, if we need to place an order, we can contact the store by chat and they will prepare our order and send us the link by email. Also we should be told (by email?) when the new URL will be in place. I hope this helps...

Sep 16, 2021 8:15 AM in response to patridge

I called the Sales number, and they said they couldn't figure out the link for me, and transferred me to Customer Support. Customer Support said they couldn't figure out the link for me, and transferred me to Sales. The new sales person said she could start an order on my EPP store, save it, and email it to my Apple ID. This email contains a link to the "bagged" item within the EPP store, so I was able to use that link to see what the URL for the EPP store was!

TL;DR - call and ask them to bag an item for you and email you the link. The email contains the new link to your EPP store.

Trying to access the UK EPP online store and I keep getting "The page you’re looking for can’t be found"

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.