You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I Play an entire album in iTunes 12 (Windows)?

How do I play an entire album without having to go into "songs" and check all the boxes?

Windows, Windows 10

Posted on Jul 20, 2021 1:37 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jul 20, 2021 1:46 PM

In general all your library should be checked apart perhaps from tracks that you never want to hear during normal album playback, shuffle play, seasonal songs out of season, etc. I generally reserve this for bonus interview tracks. While checkboxes can be used to control syncing making playlists is a more useful approach and won't cause problems with playback in the library for unsynced content.

tt2

3 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jul 20, 2021 1:46 PM in response to William R Bates Jr

In general all your library should be checked apart perhaps from tracks that you never want to hear during normal album playback, shuffle play, seasonal songs out of season, etc. I generally reserve this for bonus interview tracks. While checkboxes can be used to control syncing making playlists is a more useful approach and won't cause problems with playback in the library for unsynced content.

tt2

How do I Play an entire album in iTunes 12 (Windows)?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.