You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how do I play an ALBUM on iTunes?

I am beyond frustrated. How do I play an album on iTunes without having to click each and every song. TIA

Windows, Windows 10

Posted on Mar 22, 2021 11:16 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Mar 23, 2021 4:05 AM

If your songs aren't playing consecutively then they've likely become unchecked. Under Edit > Preferences > General make sure that Show: List view checkboxes is ticked, then select the tracks of an album, right-click, and use Check Selection from the context menu. In the Songs view you can ctrl-click any checkbox to check or uncheck the entire visible collection. I would imagine that you've managed to do this in error at some point without noticing.

tt2

3 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Mar 23, 2021 4:05 AM in response to ladylovesblue

If your songs aren't playing consecutively then they've likely become unchecked. Under Edit > Preferences > General make sure that Show: List view checkboxes is ticked, then select the tracks of an album, right-click, and use Check Selection from the context menu. In the Songs view you can ctrl-click any checkbox to check or uncheck the entire visible collection. I would imagine that you've managed to do this in error at some point without noticing.

tt2

how do I play an ALBUM on iTunes?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.