You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Deleting selected videos

How do I delete selected videos on my iPhone to free up space but not delete them on iCloud? I don't want to delete them all.

iPhone 7, iOS 13

Posted on Jun 21, 2021 4:50 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jun 21, 2021 4:55 AM

If you're using iCloud Photos, you need to save your iCloud info to a computer, before deleting anything from iCloud or from your iPhone.

Follow these instructions:--> Archive or make copies of the information you store in iCloud - Apple Support

When your videos/pictures are safely saved/stored on a computer, delete whatever you want.

Regards

Giulio

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jun 21, 2021 4:55 AM in response to dippy128

If you're using iCloud Photos, you need to save your iCloud info to a computer, before deleting anything from iCloud or from your iPhone.

Follow these instructions:--> Archive or make copies of the information you store in iCloud - Apple Support

When your videos/pictures are safely saved/stored on a computer, delete whatever you want.

Regards

Giulio

Deleting selected videos

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.