You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can’t enable daughters Apple cash

My daughter is 16 and when I try to turn on Apple Cash in family sharing, it tells me she is already enabled. When she tries to turn it on in her phone, she gets an error message that it can’t be enabled because she doesn’t meet the age requirements. She is able to add her debit card to Apple Pay but she still can’t turn Apple Cash on. When I log into her iCloud account, it says that it is enabled and she even has $17 in Apple pay. Anyone have this issue and actually find a real fix for it? I can't figure out why it won't work. I got my son enabled just fine. I can’t close or delete her account since she apparently has money in it, but none of us can enable it. I can’t set it up, because it says she has an account already. She can’t log into it because it says she doesn’t meet the age requirements. So what can I do?

Posted on Jun 7, 2021 6:32 PM

Similar questions

2 replies

Can’t enable daughters Apple cash

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.