You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I see more heart rate sleep data?

I’m trying to find history on my heart rate when I’m sleeping. However, I can only see what my heart rate was during my last sleep. Is it possible to select other days?

Posted on May 4, 2021 2:32 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on May 14, 2021 6:14 AM

Good question. I am not sure if there is any nice summary report out for that, but you can view all the recorded data points in the Health app. Browse to Heart > Heart Rate > Show All Data

You may want to suggest a new feature to the product, through the feedback form in here:

Feedback - Apple Watch - Apple

There are also many 3rd party sleep apps out there that can deliver and track those deeper insights over longer periods of time.

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

May 14, 2021 6:14 AM in response to haavard82

Good question. I am not sure if there is any nice summary report out for that, but you can view all the recorded data points in the Health app. Browse to Heart > Heart Rate > Show All Data

You may want to suggest a new feature to the product, through the feedback form in here:

Feedback - Apple Watch - Apple

There are also many 3rd party sleep apps out there that can deliver and track those deeper insights over longer periods of time.

How can I see more heart rate sleep data?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.