You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can I find detailed history data of heart rate while sleeping?

I can find the historical data of my heart rate during training in any date where I did record my excercise with the apple watch in the Activity app.

However, I cannot find equivalent historic data in my Sleep recordings in the Health app. I can only display the heart rate and breathings per minute record from the last sleep. I do look at the history of sleeping time and select any past day but the data below about heart rate and breathings per minute remains displaying the last sleep session, regardless of which day I select.

Is there a way to record and save the history of sleeping heart rates?

Apple Watch Series 6

Posted on Jun 26, 2022 1:15 AM

5 replies

Jun 26, 2022 2:16 AM in response to javierfromvalencia

In the health app;

Export and share your health data

Tap your profile picture or initials at the top right.

If you don’t see your profile picture or initials, tap Summary or Browse at the bottom of the screen, then scroll to the top of the screen.

Tap Export all health data, then choose a method for sharing your data.

Your data is exported in XML format, a common format for sharing data between apps.

When you export the data you end up with a zipped up list of files that look like this;

Can I find detailed history data of heart rate while sleeping?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.