You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

why Big sure i really such, it s keep shut down my iMac 2015, now

why Big sure i really such, it s keep shut down my iMac 2015, now iam start trusting iMac, its caused the issue to my daughter after i download, the big sure, my daughter iMac keep shutdown and she cat able to join online class for 2 months, I have to spend another 3000 $ ,

But When I downgrade the my Imac to previous version, then its works fine,

My question is why the quality of the Imac is getting too low, people use to trust this product, and now this product looks like to make money, and losing the trust of their customer who use to love IMAC product,

Posted on Apr 26, 2021 7:35 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Apr 26, 2021 7:55 AM

Can you see if you have any panic reports? If you do, I will be happy to look at them, and maybe they will give an indication as to why your Mac(s) are shutting down.

Finder -> Go (menu) -> Go to folder -> /Library/Logs/DiagnosticReports

Command-Shift-Period will show invisible files. Look for files that end in the word .panic or .contents.panic and post them in an Additional Text box

Press Command-Shift-Period to hid the Finder invisible files again.

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Apr 26, 2021 7:55 AM in response to feroj33

Can you see if you have any panic reports? If you do, I will be happy to look at them, and maybe they will give an indication as to why your Mac(s) are shutting down.

Finder -> Go (menu) -> Go to folder -> /Library/Logs/DiagnosticReports

Command-Shift-Period will show invisible files. Look for files that end in the word .panic or .contents.panic and post them in an Additional Text box

Press Command-Shift-Period to hid the Finder invisible files again.

why Big sure i really such, it s keep shut down my iMac 2015, now

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.