You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Getting Apple Watch to Update

Hello,

So I am trying to get my apple watch update but it keeps saying that I am not connected internet. I have tried all the tricks and am super frustrated. I have totally reset my watch and attempted to pair it for over two weeks now. Any advice it welcome.

Posted on Mar 29, 2021 10:58 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Mar 29, 2021 8:25 PM

Is it an S3 perhaps? I now noticed that it is good idea to keep the watch in the arm until the first download step is finished. Because then it is easier to notice the additional passcode prompt that may pop up on the watch before the next step. That can block your install. And you will still have the chance to place the watch at the charger later too.

6 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Mar 29, 2021 8:25 PM in response to MoPit

Is it an S3 perhaps? I now noticed that it is good idea to keep the watch in the arm until the first download step is finished. Because then it is easier to notice the additional passcode prompt that may pop up on the watch before the next step. That can block your install. And you will still have the chance to place the watch at the charger later too.

Getting Apple Watch to Update

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.