You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have lost my iphone, seems like I haven registered my iphone on my account. Is there a way you can help me to find my iphone using the serial number etc?

Hi there,

I have lost my iPhone, seems like I haven't registered my iPhone on my account. Is there a way you can help me to find my iPhone using the serial number etc?

Posted on Mar 27, 2021 4:14 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Mar 27, 2021 4:17 PM

Hi iata15,

Unfortunately, it's not possible to track an iPhone like that. However, I'd suggest you follow the steps in this article that are applicable to you (including reporting the phone to local law enforcement).

3 replies

Mar 27, 2021 4:47 PM in response to iata15

If you have the serial # or any Identifiable information for your phone.

You need to report it to the police and what I guessing what they would is based on my past experience is that number will go into the database so if your iPhone turns up somewhere at a pawnshop perhaps then it will show up on the system.

Now I wouldn't wait around waiting for something like this in happen but you never know one day it might just turn up somewhere on the system perhaps.

but other than that, it can’t be tracked online.

I have lost my iphone, seems like I haven registered my iphone on my account. Is there a way you can help me to find my iphone using the serial number etc?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.