You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple ID and Canadian store

i can't buy any new songs because it said this apple ID is only valid in the canadian store

I tried to cancel the subscription. Changing countries... I live in Canada and it keep saying « only valid in the Canadian store » and everything is lagging on the app

iPhone XR, iOS 14

Posted on Mar 6, 2021 10:48 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Mar 6, 2021 11:04 AM

louve80 Said:

"Apple ID and Canadian store: i can't buy any new songs because it said this apple ID is only valid in the canadian store I tried to cancel the subscription. Changing countries... I live in Canada and it keep saying « only valid in the Canadian store » and everything is lagging on the app"

-------

Contact Apple Support:

So, are you looking to change countries, associated to your Apple Account? If so, then contact Apple, asking them to Zero-Out your balance. If you are not looking to change the country, then let things stand.

1. Go Here: Contact - How to Contact Us - Apple (CA)
  2. Proceed form there as necessary

Location Restrictions:

If a purchase is not working, then contact Apple Support, requesting support for it not working as intended. Items are only usable in the country or region in which they were purchased. So, that may be why it is occurring - if you purchased it in another Cory than where you are current in. IT all has to do with licensing between Apple and the Music Studio.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Mar 6, 2021 11:04 AM in response to louve80

louve80 Said:

"Apple ID and Canadian store: i can't buy any new songs because it said this apple ID is only valid in the canadian store I tried to cancel the subscription. Changing countries... I live in Canada and it keep saying « only valid in the Canadian store » and everything is lagging on the app"

-------

Contact Apple Support:

So, are you looking to change countries, associated to your Apple Account? If so, then contact Apple, asking them to Zero-Out your balance. If you are not looking to change the country, then let things stand.

1. Go Here: Contact - How to Contact Us - Apple (CA)
  2. Proceed form there as necessary

Location Restrictions:

If a purchase is not working, then contact Apple Support, requesting support for it not working as intended. Items are only usable in the country or region in which they were purchased. So, that may be why it is occurring - if you purchased it in another Cory than where you are current in. IT all has to do with licensing between Apple and the Music Studio.

Apple ID and Canadian store

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.