You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iTunes Issue

I am in the UK, however, for some reason my iTunes account has been linked to the United States and whenever i attempt to download certain apps or music is says ‘this apple ID is only for use in the UK store’. I have attempted to change my country/region, however when i try to it says i have to cancel my apple music subscription in order to do so.. which i have done, yet i am still receiving the same message which doesn’t allow me to change my region. This is really frustrating and i don’t know what else to do

iPhone XS

Posted on Feb 6, 2021 12:36 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Feb 6, 2021 12:41 PM

Try this -->

Sign out of the iTunes Store [Sign in with your Apple ID - Apple Support] and sign in again to get the iTunes Store region to match the region setting on your Apple ID. - https://discussions.apple.com/thread/250611340?answerId=251184940022#251184940022

Go to: Settings > Account > Media & Purchases > View Account > Country/Region

Make sure it is set to your normal country.

In the "Media & Purchases" menu, sign out and then sign in again.

3 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Feb 6, 2021 12:41 PM in response to Remdyy

Try this -->

Sign out of the iTunes Store [Sign in with your Apple ID - Apple Support] and sign in again to get the iTunes Store region to match the region setting on your Apple ID. - https://discussions.apple.com/thread/250611340?answerId=251184940022#251184940022

Go to: Settings > Account > Media & Purchases > View Account > Country/Region

Make sure it is set to your normal country.

In the "Media & Purchases" menu, sign out and then sign in again.

iTunes Issue

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.