You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Disabled My IPhone because I forgot my Passcode

I recently disabled my IPhone because I had to change my passcode then forgot what my new passcode was and after many failed attempts to get into my phone it became disabled, I just got my new iPhone and I’m using the same Apple ID but I can’t complete setting up my new iPhone with out having to type in the passcode I forgot on my old iPhone, is there anyway I can access my passcode or bypass the passcode to my old iPhone with out having to erase all saved data from my disabled iPhone? I am hoping there is another way to regain access to storage from my disabled iPhone other than having to erase it all

iPhone 8 Plus, iOS 14

Posted on Jan 23, 2021 9:06 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jan 24, 2021 4:47 AM

Hello,

See this:

If you forgot the passcode for your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, or your device is disabled

Good luck.

Similar questions

1 reply

Disabled My IPhone because I forgot my Passcode

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.