You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 11-settings-Health-Data access & Devices

Why is my Apple watch 3 listed 3 times. 2 say that this watch is no longer paired with this iPhone.

The one that is only has resting heart rate, walking heart rate and mindful minutes. I am so frustrated. I bought the watch so that I didn't have to bring my phone everywhere and now it is dysfunctional.

Mad, mad, mad!!!

iPhone 11

Posted on Nov 14, 2020 8:43 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Nov 14, 2020 9:03 AM

Every time you unpair and re-pair your watch a new entry is made in this list,I have about 10 entries in my list,if you delete any of these then you lose all health and fitness data associated with that "pairing session".

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Nov 14, 2020 9:03 AM in response to hvasquez

Every time you unpair and re-pair your watch a new entry is made in this list,I have about 10 entries in my list,if you delete any of these then you lose all health and fitness data associated with that "pairing session".

iPhone 11-settings-Health-Data access & Devices

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.