You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I am having problems with my eBay app since last update. I can use eBay on other devices but my iPad won’t allow me to sign in. It appears to be holding onto old passwords

Is anyone else having problems with eBay signin since latest IOS update

Posted on Nov 1, 2020 3:51 PM

1 reply

Nov 5, 2020 12:23 PM in response to Cdubrows_

We understand that after updating, you're unable to sign into the eBay app on your iPad. We will do our best to assist.

Confirm the information is entered correctly because autocorrect and autofill may put in things that you weren't intending.

Make sure that the eBay app is up-to-date: Update apps or use automatic downloads If issue continues, Restart your iPad

Next, delete and reinstall the eBay app: Delete apps from iPad Hope the information helps.

Best regards.

I am having problems with my eBay app since last update. I can use eBay on other devices but my iPad won’t allow me to sign in. It appears to be holding onto old passwords

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.