You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I signed up for Apple One Premium. But when I try to use Apple Music I’m asked to subscribe to it separately. I thought Apple One covered that subscription.

Do I have to subscribe to Music separately in order to activate it in Apple One?

Posted on Oct 30, 2020 12:58 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Oct 30, 2020 4:07 PM

I had the same issue and contacted Apple through Messages asking them for help. In walking through some troubleshooting steps, it finally worked for me but I had to go through the subscribing for Apple Music even though I had subscribed to Apple One but cancelling when it asks for confirmation (via double-clicking on the home button with Face ID authentication on my iPad Pro). The Apple Music subscription finally worked afterwards. It was a roundabout way to get my device to recognize the Apple One subscription for Music but I guess these are launch day glitches. Hope this works for you.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Oct 30, 2020 4:07 PM in response to Slomind

I had the same issue and contacted Apple through Messages asking them for help. In walking through some troubleshooting steps, it finally worked for me but I had to go through the subscribing for Apple Music even though I had subscribed to Apple One but cancelling when it asks for confirmation (via double-clicking on the home button with Face ID authentication on my iPad Pro). The Apple Music subscription finally worked afterwards. It was a roundabout way to get my device to recognize the Apple One subscription for Music but I guess these are launch day glitches. Hope this works for you.

I signed up for Apple One Premium. But when I try to use Apple Music I’m asked to subscribe to it separately. I thought Apple One covered that subscription.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.