You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I need to transfer and set up my new Apple Watch from my previous one.

I need to set up my new Apple Watch from my previous one.

Posted on Aug 30, 2020 2:20 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Aug 30, 2020 3:00 PM

Follow the steps listed in: Use more than one Apple Watch with your iPhone - Apple Support

"Add a new Apple Watch

Use these steps to pair more than one Apple Watch with your iPhone: 

1. Open the Apple Watch app on your iPhone and tap the My Watch tab.
  2. Tap your watch at the top of the screen.
  3. Tap Pair New Watch. 
  4. Follow the steps to pair your new watch and iPhone. You can set up your watch as new or use a backup of your other watch.

Each watch has its own settings, so you can customize each one with different apps, glances, and watch faces. For example, if you add a card to Apple Pay or install an app on one watch, it won't appear automatically on all your watches.

You can pair more than one Apple Watch GPS + Cellular model, but not all carriers support multiple, active cellular plans at the same time. Contact your carrier for details.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Aug 30, 2020 3:00 PM in response to Please20

Follow the steps listed in: Use more than one Apple Watch with your iPhone - Apple Support

"Add a new Apple Watch

Use these steps to pair more than one Apple Watch with your iPhone: 

1. Open the Apple Watch app on your iPhone and tap the My Watch tab.
  2. Tap your watch at the top of the screen.
  3. Tap Pair New Watch. 
  4. Follow the steps to pair your new watch and iPhone. You can set up your watch as new or use a backup of your other watch.

Each watch has its own settings, so you can customize each one with different apps, glances, and watch faces. For example, if you add a card to Apple Pay or install an app on one watch, it won't appear automatically on all your watches.

You can pair more than one Apple Watch GPS + Cellular model, but not all carriers support multiple, active cellular plans at the same time. Contact your carrier for details.

I need to transfer and set up my new Apple Watch from my previous one.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.