You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

have a new apple watch5 and want to transfer info from my existing apple 1.

How do I move information from old Apple 1 watch to my new Apple 5 watch?

Apple Watch

Posted on May 6, 2020 2:23 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on May 6, 2020 3:27 PM

Set up your Apple Watch - Apple Support provides the instructions which start with:

"Before you begin

To set up and use your Apple Watch, you need an iPhone with the latest version of iOS

watchOS 6 is compatible with Apple Watch Series 1 and later. Upgrading to watchOS 6 requires an iPhone 6s or later running iOS 13 or later.

You also need to make sure that your iPhone has Bluetooth turned on, and that it's connected to Wi-Fi or a cellular network.

If you already set up your Apple Watch but want to use it with a different iPhone, you can transfer your Apple Watch and its content to your new iPhone."

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

May 6, 2020 3:27 PM in response to Missgolf

Set up your Apple Watch - Apple Support provides the instructions which start with:

"Before you begin

To set up and use your Apple Watch, you need an iPhone with the latest version of iOS

watchOS 6 is compatible with Apple Watch Series 1 and later. Upgrading to watchOS 6 requires an iPhone 6s or later running iOS 13 or later.

You also need to make sure that your iPhone has Bluetooth turned on, and that it's connected to Wi-Fi or a cellular network.

If you already set up your Apple Watch but want to use it with a different iPhone, you can transfer your Apple Watch and its content to your new iPhone."

have a new apple watch5 and want to transfer info from my existing apple 1.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.