You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

my playlist creator name

So basically i have my own apple id and i share a family plan for apple music with my dad and brother only because my mom doesn’t have an apple phone. she hasn’t used itunes in forever. all of the sudden all of my playlists that i created said my mom did which she didn’t, i even tried changing my apple id name but there isn’t anything to change it to because it’s all mine, someone help please!

iPhone 8, iOS 13

Posted on Aug 8, 2020 4:58 PM

1 reply

Aug 11, 2020 9:32 AM in response to delaney297

Hi delaney297,

Thanks so much for reaching out to us here in Apple Support Communities. We understand that the playlists you created in Apple Music now show that your mother created them instead. To clarify, is your mother possibly part of the Apple Music family subscription, using Apple Music for Android? If so, are you both using the same email address for your Apple ID? We have more information about the Apple Music family subscription and Apple Music for Android below.

Get an Apple Music family subscription

Use Apple Music with your Android devices

If your mother is signed in to the Apple Music for Android platform using your Apple ID, the next step would be to create a separate Apple ID for your mother, and then add it to the Family Sharing group using the steps above.

If we can be of any other help, please let us know.

Take care!

my playlist creator name

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.